SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014 – 5092 Clerk posts
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014 – Application Form for 5092 Clerk posts 2014
Apply online mode on SBI web portal site at – www.sbi.co.in.
The Much awaited SBI Clerk 2014 Vacancy is out. The State bank of India has as of late declared a recruitment notice of total 5092 Vacant posts of Assistants Clerical Cadre posts in their Department. Presently they welcome to fill online provision structure through online mode on fundamental authority site entryway at www.sbi.co.in So all aspirants who are intrigued and qualified and who need to work with this division those are request this empty posts on the same site. It is worth mentioning here that SBI is No. 1 destination for all Banking Job Seekers. So, if you are a bank Job Seeker, then this Clerk vacancy by SBI is sure to excite you. But we advise to keep your excitement up-to a level and Don't get overexcited because SBI Clerk Exam is not an easy nut to crack, as the No. of people who apply for SBI Clerk 5000 vacancy will be huge It is expected that close to 5 million (50 Lakh) people will apply for these Clerical Jobs in SBI.
Start Date – Apply Online On 26th May, 2014 (SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014)
According to the SBI recruitment Notification they are going to top off different empty posts in their specialization. Countless are every day looking employment on web. On the off chance that you are one of them then you are on right website page her we keep up all data related this SBI Recruitment 2014. All Aspirant who are work with this association they can seek this through online mode provision structure. what’s more we likewise keep up the all helpful rule and essential subtle elements which are have to seek this post, so simply read painstakingly before you request this post, for example, name of posts, age limit, education capability , how to apply, requisition expense and other point of interest describe Below.
Pay-Scale: Applicants who will be selected as Clerks in SBI will get salary approximately as INR 17000/-
SBI Clerk Recruitment Detail 2014
Name of Organization: – State bank of India
Position: – Assistants Clerical Cadre posts
Total Number of Post: – 5092 Vacancies
Official Website: – www.sbi.co.in
Job Location: – Across India
Eligibility Criteria:- SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014
Age Limitation: – Candidate age Minimum 20 years & Maximum Age 28 years (as on 01.05.2014). Hopefuls conceived between 02.05.1986 and 01.05.1994 (both days comprehensive) is just qualified to apply.
Education Qualification: – Applicants must have Degree (Graduation level) from a perceived college, or any proportionate capability perceived thusly by the Central/State Government. The individuals who are in the last year of Graduation/Semester might additionally apply temporarily subject to the condition that, if called for meeting, they will need to process verification of having passed the Graduation Examination at the latest 31.08.2014.
Selection Procedure: – All qualified applicants ought to apply on-line before the last date for enlistment of requisition. a Final determination will be made on the premise of execution in the online test and meeting taken together. Just fulfilling the qualification standards does not qualify an applicant for be called for test or meeting.
Requisition Fee: – Candidate needs to pay SC/ST/PWD/XS INR. 100/ – and General and OBC category competitor need to pay: – INR. 450/ – and Fee once deposited will neither be refunded nor be adjusted against any future recruitment projects. The fee sent through Indian Postal Order, Bank Drafts, Cheque, Currency Notes etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily reject dismiss.
Important Date Should Be Reminded:-
• Online Registration Start From :- 26 May, 2014
• Last Date for Online Registration Form: – 14 June, 2014.
• Payment of Application Fee (Online): 26 May, 2014.
• Opening Date for Payment of Application (Offline): 28-May, 2014
• Last Date for Payment of Application (Online): 14 May, 2014
• Last Date for Payment of Application (Offline): 17 June, 2014
• Date of Online Examination :- June 2014
Step by step instructions to Apply:
• First visit the official website at – www.sbi.co.in.
• Click on Recruitment Section and click on ‘Apply Online’.
• Fill the Application Form according to Guidelines and Click on ‘Submit Application’.
• Take the print out of Final Registration slip and bring at the time of meeting.
Online Application: All applicants need to apply only through the Online Mode and No offline application is accepted. Follow the steps given below for submitting the online application.
1) Log on to SBI Official Website @ www.sbi.co.in
2) The Find the Link that activates the online application form.
3) Fill the Form, carefully by following the On-Screen Instructions.
4) Then Choose your Form of Payment and Upload your Scanned Photo and Signature.
5) Once the form, is submitted, take note of Registration No and Password and don’t forget to take the Print-Out of the System Generated Application form.