Inventions and Inventors MCQs-5
1. Who invented the Seed Drill?
A. Jethro Tull
B. Arlo Guthrie
C. Woodie Guthrie
D. Thomas Hines
2. What item of apparel was invented by Ellery Chun, a Hawaiian clothing merchant, in 1931?
A. String bikini
C. Aloha shirt
D. Capri pants
Continue reading Inventions and Inventors MCQs-5
Inventions and Inventors MCQs-4
1. Who invented Bifocal Lens?
A. Alfred B. Nobel
B. Thomas Alva Edison
C. Benjamin Franklin
D. Rudolf Diesel
2. For over 500 years, paper was only available and sold as single sheets. In 1902, an inventive Australian used half size sheets of paper, a bit of glue and cardboard to create the what?
C. Notice Board
D. Telephone Book
Continue reading Inventions and Inventors MCQs-4
Inventions and Inventors MCQs-3
1. When was the Raggedy Ann doll patented?
2. What office item was invented by Bette Nesmith Graham in 1951?
A. Fax machine
C. Liquid Paper
D. Copy machine
Continue reading Inventions and Inventors MCQs-3
Inventions and Inventors MCQs-2
1. Who invented Internal Combustion Engine?
A. Roger Bacon
B. Karl Benz
C. Dr. Alan M. Turing
2. . What furniture item was invented by California furniture designer Charles Prior Hall in 1968?
A. Sofa bed
B. Captain's chair
Continue reading Inventions and Inventors MCQs-2
Inventions and Inventors MCQs-1
1. Who invented the Spinning Jenny?
A. Thornton Hargreaves
B. Peter Hargreaves
C. James Hargreaves
D. Simon Hargreaves
2. When was the first lawn mower invented?
Continue reading Inventions and Inventors MCQs-1