NTSE SAT Sample Question Paper-6 (Social Studies)
1. Article 17 of the constitution of India provides for
(a) equality before law.
(b) equality of opportunity in matters of public employment.
(c) abolition of titles.
(d) abolition of untouchability.
2. How many permanent members are there in UN Security Council?
3. Social Contract Theory was advocated by
(a) Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau.
(b) Plato, Aristotle and Hegel.
(c) Mill, Bentham and Plato.
(d) Locke, Mill and Hegel.
4. The Speaker of the Lok Sabha is elected by the
(b) Prime Minister.
(c) Members of both Houses of the Parliament.
(d) Members of the Lok Sabha.
5. Who is called the ‘Father of History’?
6. Who is the chief advisor to the Governor?
(a) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court.
(b) Chief Minister.
(c) Speaker of the Lok Sabha.
7. For Rajya Sabha, how many members are nominated by President
8. Chankya was the chief adviser of which ruler?
(c) Chandragupta Maurya
9. Akbar’s tomb was located at …
(c) Fatehpur Sikri
10. Mansabdari System was introduced by ….
(b) Sher Shah
1 (d) abolition of untouchability
2 (c) Five
3 (a) Hobbes, Locke and Rousseau. (Hint: Read French Revolution Class 9 – NCERT)
4 (d) Members of the Lok Sabha.
5 (b) Herodotus
6 (b) Chief Minister
7 (c) 12
8 (c) Chandragupta Maurya
9 (d) Sikandra
10 (a) Akbar