MCQs of MS Word Paper 10
This is another set of MCQ Questions on Shortcut Keys of Microsoft Word. In Microsoft word we can use other keys than alphabet key as shortcut keys like Home, End, PageUp, PageDown etc…, These Shortcut Keys are also combined with Ctrl key.
Multiple Choice Questions on Shortcut Keys of Microsoft Word
1. “Ctrl + Backspace” is used to
A. Delete the single letter just before the cursor
B. Delete the single letter just after the cursor
C. Delete the word just before the cursor
D. Delete the word just after the cursor
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 10
MCQs of MS Word Paper 9
1 What is the shortcut key to “Center Align” the selected text?
A. Ctrl + C
B. Ctrl + E
C. Ctrl + F
D. None of above
2 What is the shortcut key to “Undo” the last action in a document?
A. Ctrl + X
B. Ctrl + Y
C. Ctrl + Z
D. None of above
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 9
MCQs of MS Word Paper 8
In this series of MCQ Questions, you will get Multiple Choice Questions related with Shortcut Keys of Microsoft Word. Combinations of the keys that causes a specific command to be executed is called Shortcut Keys. Typically, shortcut keys are combined with the Ctrl or Alt keys. In Microsoft Word Shortcut keys can be define as needed.
Multiple Choice Questions on Microsoft Word (Shortcut Keys)
1. Ctrl + A
A. Align Right
B. Select All
C. Change font
D. Save document
2. Ctrl + B
A. Search the selected text
B. Paste the selected text
C. Bold the selected text
D. Open the specified file
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 8
MCQs of MS Word Paper 7
1. Punched cards were first introduced by
D. Herman Hollerith
2. Computers built before the First Generation of computers were:
D. None of these
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 7
MCQs of MS Word Paper 6
1. When typing in a word field manually, what must you press to insert the code’s braces?
A. Ctrl + F6
B. Ctrl + F9
C. Alt + F11
D. Shift + F12
2. A word field may consist of an optional field instruction called a(n) ______
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 6
MCQs of MS Word Paper 5
1. Which key do you press to force a page break?
B. CTRL+ break
C. CTRL+ Enter
D. none of the above
2. Which menu do you choose to create footer? (in MS Office 2003)
A. format, header and footer
B. view, footer
C. insert, header and footer
D. view, header and footer
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 5
MCQs of MS Word Paper 4
This MCQ Questions for those user who wants to test their knowledge in Microsoft Word. There are 10 Questions and below the every question there are four options but only one options is the right answer. Answers of these MCQs are given below. Compare your choice with the answer.
1. Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
C. mail merge
2. Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 4
MCQs of MS Word Paper 3
1. Which is a semi conductor memory?
D. Both a & b
2. Which of the following is a read only memory storage device?
A. Floppy Disk
C. Hard Disk
D. None of these
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 3
MCQs of Microsoft Word Paper 2
1. Which simplifies the process of formatting text if the same formatting is required in more than one location
A. Auto Text
B. Format Painter
C. Font dialog box
D. None of the above
2. Which of the following is best for quick copy operation?
A. Copy and Paste
B. Windows Clipboard
C. Drag and Drop
D. Auto Text
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 2
MCQs of MS Word Paper 1
1. Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MSWord?
2. Which bar is usually located below that Title Bar that provides categorized options?
A. Menu bar
B. Status Bar
C. Tool bar
D. Scroll bar
Continue reading MCQs of MS Word Paper 1