MCQs of MS Word Paper 4
This MCQ Questions for those user who wants to test their knowledge in Microsoft Word. There are 10 Questions and below the every question there are four options but only one options is the right answer. Answers of these MCQs are given below. Compare your choice with the answer.
1. Which enables us to send the same letter to different persons?
C. mail merge
2. Which key deletes the character to the left of the cursor?
3. Which key deletes the character to the right of the cursor?
4. Which would you choose to save a document with a new name?
A. Press Ctrl+S
B. Click File, Save
C. Click Tools, Options, Save
D. Click File, Save As
5. Which would you choose to move selected text from one place to another?
A. Move and Paste
B. Copy and Paste
C. Cut and Paste
D. Delete and Paste
6. How do you magnify your document?
A. View, Zoom
B. Format, Font
C. Tools, Options
D. Tools, Customize
7. Which enables you to move directly to specific location in a document?
8. What are inserted as cross-reference in Word?
D. Word fields
9. Which keystroke is used for updating a field?
10. A master document contains_________, each of which contains a pointer to a file on a disk?
Answers MCQs of MS Word Paper 4
1 – C / 2 – B / 3 – D / 4 – D / 5 – C / 6 – A / 7 – B / 8 – D / 9 – B / 10 – B